What FX are Missing?

• I bought my first Kemper, unpowered white in January and been in love with every moment i have played it. I loved the new reverbs and delays, have not tried out the OS7 but im aware that there's still an Auto Swell and Acoustic Simulator in the next updates alongside the editor (which i don't really needed as of now ... really). But i want to know about the effects or stomps that we are lacking that other brands have or that we all are lacking. This post isn't made to praise another Modeler for what has or hasn't. I want to know what things can compliment the Kemper to fully be the all in one "mothership". I havent seen a post like this in any forum regarding what it lacks.

What things do u use to fill the gap?

Ex. Vocoder, Talkbox, Arpegiator, Sequencer, Better Univibe ...

Love my kemper, peace.

Kemper White

Apogee Ensemble Thunderbolt

MOTU Ultralite MK2

ELAM 251 Handmade

• I have an ehx mono synth and a digitech freqout (on the good advice of quite a few people here) .

Stuff like an arpeggiator would also be cool but more like a diversion. For me, i dont think the earthquaker arpinator is worth the cost, although youtube videos are enticing.

• Thanks, I'm actually looking to get the Wah Vowel to work for U2's Mysterious Ways. Anyone care to jump in for a preset or guide me? :P Love my freaking kemper ... hahah

I may be getting Boss VO1 for the vocoder sound. I never used one or a talkbox, is it placed before or after amp?

Kemper White

Apogee Ensemble Thunderbolt

MOTU Ultralite MK2

ELAM 251 Handmade

• Personally I’d just like them refine what they already have, the drives and fuzzes in particular, love to have the much talked about ramping up down controls of the modded Leslie, a nice fade out control for the looper, fact is once the preset management is here in a release version the KPA is pretty much complete for my needs.

New talent management advice to Laura Cox -

“Laura want to break the internet? let’s shoot another video of you covering the Nightrain solo in the blue singlet, but this time we’ll crank up the air conditioning”.