New Owner-Suggest a Poweramp?

• I agree you should go FRFR and a powered monitor, one less thing to hook up if you skip the power amp. Headrush is worth the try at $300 you cant beat the price. The next step up in quality will cost a couple hundred more minimum. Check out RCF 312a if the Headrush doesn't cut it for you, for my money the RCF's all sound amazing.

• Thank you everyone for the suggestions. I really do appreciate them all, and I am gonna keep on looking. In the meantime, Im gonna do like ElDoca said, and just run the IEM signal back into another floor monitor if we happen to have someone show up.

• I have seen the Camplifier stuff mentioned on here a ton, but I go to their site, and it says that its out of stock, as well as the Rack version of the Camplifier.

Is there a way to go about ordering that I don't know about?

I emailed and Tilman answered my question about why so many models are out of stock. He said at the end of this month new versions of all of those models out of stock will be released

• I’ve just bought a Palmer Macht 402 to go in a 4U case with my Kemper rack. Sounds great and it was very affordable. I was going to get a Seymour Duncan Powerstage 170 but they are a little pricey and not the ideal form factor for the rack version. I am only using this with a guitar cab though for the amp in the room experience as and when I feel the urge.

• Ah, I have the 180 = 2x90

I have to crank all the outputs and the speakers I've tried, there's no way I could keep up with a drummer. Maybe mine's not working right...

I have the same amp and gigging it with drummers.

Not loud ones...but I always seem to have quite a bit of volume left.

I would consider it less powerfull then i would expect from a 180 amp (feels like the input could be driven much harder then the kpa can)....but i feel its adequate for any situation I want to get myself into volumewise.

So my 2 cents..either you dont drive it hard enough, or its a faulty unit.

• OK, thank you. That's the feedback I was hoping for!

I'm going to give it another try.

What speaker or speakers are you using with it? What impedance?