Delay/FX Frustrations

• Hi all,

I'm a relatively new Kemper owner/user and firstly I don't think I could go back to conventional tube amp's again after having a Kemper as it makes things so much easier both live and recording.

However the one thing that I find frustrating is dialling in the correct delays and getting them right. Some of the plugins I've used for recorded work replicate tape delay perfectly and quickly but the Kemper has many issues replicating this without needing some kind of qualification in sound engineering to get it sounding right. Out of interest I used a Boss DD-7 to replicate the same delay and it literally took less than a couple of minutes to get that kind of tape delay sound but also with the correct amount of repeats.

Are the delays going to be improved?

The Chorus also needs a few more options adding too.

• The delays were recently greatly improved, and are top tier IMO. Have you checked out the Kemper Tutorials on Youtube?

Oh, and welcome to the forum!

Go for it now. The future is promised to no one. - Wayne Dyer

• Have a gander at this video. It shows the tape echo settings for the delay...

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.