Profiler Stage - COPY/PASTE - Performance slots (Rigs)

• If you copy rig into empty performance slot than name of this slot = name of the pasted rig. If you change the name of the slot to your liking and than you copy to this slot different rig the name remain the same. However you can quickly change it with the function "use rig name". For me this perfectly ok. Maybe after few weeks of using it you will see the logic behind.

• It's a feature for user convenience and the explanation is already in the manual text I shared. You are copying and pasting a Rig. Slot related settings are not part of the Rig as such, but follow or don't based on the logic mentioned above. So, there is no copy/paste issue.

No no, they is one in the world not using "copy-Paste" fuction like other, it is Kemper :(

I understand "Kemper is right other world is wrong" :)

The only solution is creating personal Nr to avoid Kemper bizzare database

• No no, they is one in the world not using "copy-Paste" fuction like other, it is Kemper :(

Beeing one week member of this forum you must be extremally selfconfident. I would recommend you to learn and understand basic terminology, workflow, features, read main manual etc. And than you can submit your feature request and you will see how many other users will support it and eventually it will be implemented in new OS version. Btw I don't understand what you wanted to demonstrate with attached picture ?

• Where

Beeing one week member of this forum you must be extremally selfconfident. I would recommend you to learn and understand basic terminology, workflow, features, read main manual etc. And than you can submit your feature request and you will see how many other users will support it and eventually it will be implemented in new OS version. Btw I don't understand what you wanted to demonstrate with attached picture ?

Hum. It seems Kemper user's forgot the first hours passed in an unnecessary research where logic should be the "gist" `?:)

• No no, they is one in the world not using "copy-Paste" fuction like other, it is Kemper :(

The Kemper-workflow is logical: Usually a Performance is setup for a special song or a special situation. In case of one performance for each song in the setlist I name the slots with "Intro, Verse, Chorus, Solo, Outro" or something like this. In your logic you change in one slot (f.e. "Solo") a rig to get a better fitting to your sound, the name of the Slot will change from Solo to the choosen rigname.

For me that is not the way I want to act.

In case of setting up a new Performance with the given Effects and Fx of another Performance: Lock the Effects an FX and build up a new Performance by copy and paste the rigs into the new Performance. Don't forget to unlock before saving.