previewing effects presets RM 2.3

• Hi

I updated one Kemper to latest OS and also the latest RM and whilst I havent had much time to play around with it I'm not seeing any major issues in either.

However whilst I can see the factory effects presets clicking on them in RM doesnt change anything for me on the rack

I know the unit and RM are communicating as profile selection from RM works fine.

I had asumed that clicking the effects preset would just send that block to the unit whilst keeping the amp static?

• My mistake - I had seen the drag and drop in the Namm video of the editor and assumed this was a stepping stone to the final functionality of the integrated RM/editor,

Anyway at least now I know nothing is broken

Thanks

• I'm fairly certain that you can copy/paste from the library into your KPA, but that's not a preview, it just makes it available for selection at this point.

Go for it now. The future is promised to no one. - Wayne Dyer

• My mistake - I had seen the drag and drop in the Namm video of the editor and assumed this was a stepping stone to the final functionality of the integrated RM/editor,

no, nothing is broke. you will be able to drag and drop effects presets from the list to a slot in version 3.0. the reason why Rig Manager 2.3.2 has this at all is that you probably want to import/export/backup effect presets.

Get in touch with Profiler online support team here