Kemper newbie with simple question...

• I'm only less than 24hrs in on this Kemper Stage so go easy on me ^^

I'd like to build a performance around a specific rig, let's say an AC30. I'd like to drop that rig into slot 1 and tweak the effects on it. Then in slot 2 I want that same setup as slot 1, but just swap out an effect or two. Is there a way to copy my rig setting from slot 1 (which differs now from the initial AC30 rig from the browser) over to slot 2? Or do I have to pull the rig in again from scratch and rebuild the effect chain that I setup in slot 1, and then tweak from there.

I realize that I could just store multiple versions of my AC30 rig with the different tweaked settings and THEN pull them into my performance but I don't necessarily need to save a bunch of duplicates of the AC30 rig if I don't have to. There are already way too many rigs in my list lol.

Thanks!

• Welcome.

As the Stage doesn’t have copy & paste functions the best procedure would be to store the rig from slot 1 to the Browse pool.

Then modify it in Browse mode, store it there and populate slot 2 with the modified rig.

Another method (the one that I prefer) is to populate 5 slots with rigs, afterwards tweak the FX and store the changes within the performance.

• Welcome.

As the Stage doesn’t have copy & paste functions the best procedure would be to store the rig from slot 1 to the Browse pool.

Then modify it in Browse mode, store it there and populate slot 2 with the modified rig.

Another method (the one that I prefer) is to populate 5 slots with rigs, afterwards tweak the FX and store the changes within the performance.

Can you copy the rig in Rig Manager, and paste it into slot 2 on the Stage?

• Another method (the one that I prefer) is to populate 5 slots with rigs, afterwards tweak the FX and store the changes within the performance.

Thanks Ingolf!

I just found this blurb from the manual on another post:

"you can also copy and paste complete Slots by holding the RIG button for two seconds."

Even better!