High quality Profiles

• Can you give me a recommendation for very good high quality profiles? Vintage, classic rock and clean profiles. No modern, no metal.

• There’s loads.....

Mattfig Mattfig

Tone junkie Jonathanrsullivan

Golden lion studios MaximeLajoie

MBritt ( of course) lonestargtr

Choptones ChopTones

TopJimi Jimi71

Rigbuster Fero

Guidorist Guidorist (cheaper than a coffee! ?)

BM Profiles breu

CiliLab Cili

The Amp Factory and44

Reampzone MentaL

Soundside Armin

Game of Tone GAME-OF-TONES

STL Tones stltones

Big Hairy Profiles BigHairyProfiles

Liveready profiles deadpan

Pete’s profiles okstrat

Selah sounds alextoney

RealAMP dB Cooper

To name but a few (and in no particular order and sorry to miss any out)

They all tend to have FREE pack’s to try before you buy....after you have played a few I recommend you buy some (if you can) and support the commercial community produce even more profiles!

I have more commercial profiles than there are in rig exchange and at 51 it’ll take me the next 20 years to get through them all :D.....it keeps me busy..!

Edited once, last by Deej09: Typos.....iPad predictive! ().

• I have downloaded (and subsequently deleted) too many free profiles to count and have purchased about a dozen different profile packs from three or four of the more popular commercial sellers. The only ones I seem to play are the profiles I bought from Michael Britt. All of the commercial packs I have purchased are pretty good but the Britt packs are really amazing. I like higher gain stuff (not heavy metal but Marshall/Soldano/etc.) and his packs fit the bill perfectly. I like his profiles so much I have started selling my amplifiers. I have sold four amps in less than two weeks. I can't see ever going back to conventional tube amps again.

Like every thing else about music this is all subject to taste. There are some very highly regarded profiles available in the Rig Exchange that I think sound pretty meh. You may feel the same way about the Michael Britt packs. Try out his free profile pack available here on the Kemper site (I think they may come pre-loaded on the Kemper. I bought mine used). If you like those you'll love the stuff on his site. I have profiled many of my own amps and they came out pretty good I think but just like recording music there is an an art and skill set involved with creating a really great sounding Kemper profile. Michael has that art down pat.

• I just purchased a Stage with the Tone Junkie Everything Pak.

These profiles are absolutely stellar ..... sound great for live use with little or no tweaking

I also have a ton of MB profiles in my old toaster .... they record great and select ones are easy to use live but I had to really tweak a lot of them for live use .... I think Tone Junkie has the edge here (my opinion.....your mileage may vary )