All my profiles now just sound "Clean" - All distortion etc. has gone - What Have I touched?

• Hi All

Hope someone can help me here

I have been auditioning loads of profiles and setting up a bunch of performances and all was going well

All of a sudden all profiles just sound like a clean amp

I presume I have changed a setting without realising it - I thought it might be to do with the main output setting as I noticed it has a bunch of different settings, but none of them seem to get it back to the great sound I had

Sound OK through HEadphones which makes me think I have altered what the main output does

I am using a powercab plus and linking to that from the left Main Output

Thanks for any help - I am sure I have just touched something I shouldn't have

Andrew

• OK - So I sorted the problem - and I needed to set the MAin Output to stack, which is what I thought it should be - however it was not working until I switched the unit off and on again - I am running 6.0.0.14574

Anyone else get this problem?

Thanks

A

• Glad you got sorted,

Take a look at this for more info on the output section

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• The Output Source "Stack" includes the amp distortion. And there is no issue with that under 6.0. And a restart wouldn't heal it. What you describe sounds more like "Git Studio" or "Git+Processing".

Is there a reason why you don't use "Master Stereo" or "Master Mono" including the complete signal chain?

• I think I must have knocked the main output setting while I was changing something else and as you say was left on the wrong setting

Anyway all sorted now, just getting used to all the foibles agin after being kemperless for a couple of years

Thanks for the replies

A