Ticking Noise On Stage.

• Hey i was wondering how you fixed the issue. My kemper stage has the same problem! So basically it happens only when I set master output to MONO. In Stereo it is fine. But I like my master output in mono. Any ideas? I'm on the latest firmware/os.

• Hey i was wondering how you fixed the issue. My kemper stage has the same problem! So basically it happens only when I set master output to MONO. In Stereo it is fine. But I like my master output in mono. Any ideas? I'm on the latest firmware/os.

Firmware update fixed this. Not sure mate, send them a message.

• Just before going for a jog this morning I decided to download the latest update and I found a ticking noise coming from my powered kemper. Changed leads tried a different guitar took the kemper into another room away from the computer nothing seemed to work. I thought it must of been the new update, I put the guitar down on the couch n walked over to the unit and the ticking stopped. Then I realized how stupid I was because I had my heart rate monitor strapped to my chest so every time I went near the guitar it was picking it up lol. Something to be aware of with all the HRM, smart watches n fitbits.

• ha ha. Love it.

I just had a ticking noise through my rack that ive never heard before. And ive had my rack years.

Oddly enough neck pick up also barely noticable on the bridge.

Pratted arount unplugging things for half an hour and couldnt get rid. It got louder if i bent over and still the penny didnt drop.

Till i went to have a shower before bed. Still had a chest strap heart rate monitor on and the kemper was picking up my heart rate ???

Or rather guitar was.

Egg on my face !!@

Makes u wonder if pace makers and stuff can be picked up ??

• I have this on my insert Send and Return Loop 2.(lower on on the stage) its only on the send because I use it with no return to a voicebox, which mutes all other outputs, it doesn't happen with Send and return 1, I have a Tumnus in that and its fine, unless I move it to S&R 2...

• I suggest you stay clear of Microwave Ovens. ;)

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.