plug guitar into remote

• anywhere...

how about this idea? I don't know if anybody thought about this in past...

Actually, one of the things I love about the remote is that it's a single Cat5 cable for control. No power. No audio. Just a single cable.

I personally find it a benefit that there's no audio running out to the remote and then back to the profiler, as was always the case when I ran a traditional amp / pedal board. I don't even have to make an audio run for a tuner because the remote has one built in. That cuts 40 or 50 feet of cable out of my signal chain. That has a significant effect on tone. It also makes setup that much easier since there are fewer cables to wrangle.

If you've never done an a/b test comparing the typical 40 foot cable run (20 out, 20 back) to a pedal board versus setting some stomp boxes on top of the head and patching them in with a few 6 inch cables, it can be a real eye opener.

Of course, everyone has different needs. If you run a pedal board in addition to a Kemper, I can see the need for having audio cables run to front of stage. In that case the Kemper Stage would indeed be the best fit, and still allow for shorter cable runs.

Kemper remote -> Powered toaster -> Yamaha DXR-10