Help Needed! OLDER version MAC RIg Manager required on 2010 mac 10.7

• Hi All

I have tried looking and searching for an older version of Rig Manager for Mac OS 10.7 as the new one pops up with a non compatibility notice.

Does anyone have an older version or link to where I can download it please?

Any assistance with this would be appreciated.

Thanking you in advance.:)

All the best

Paul

• Hey Paul,

Yeah, the oldest one available on the Kemper site is v2.1.76. Of the old versions I have that appear to be relevant to your situation, compatibility is as follows, near as I can tell:

Version 1.3.5 requires OS X 10.7.0 or later.

Version 1.5.16 requires OS X 10.7.0 or later.

Version 1.5.28 requires OS X 10.7.0 or later.

Version 1.5.40 requires OS X 10.7.5 or later.

Version 1.5.41 requires OS X 10.7.5 or later.

Version 1.5.46 requires OS X 10.7.5 or later.

Version 1.6.38 requires OS X 10.7.5 or later.

Version 1.6.39 requires OS X 10.7.5 or later.

After this, version 2 kicks in and the requirement jumps to OS X 10.9.5 Mavericks.

Create a ticket with Kemper, pick one of the above or just ask for the latest version that's compatible with your OS, and they'll send it to you.

• Hi Paul

I think I have a few of the older installers. These are on my studio Mac and I won’t be in the studio until tomorrow. If no one helps by then I’ll see what I have and post up a link for you

Hi Raoul

Thank you very much for your kind offer, very much appreciated.

Cheers

Paul

• Seeing as I've seen old versions of FW and Rig Manager offered by well-meaning folks to desperate Kemperites many times before, I feel I ought to share what I've just learned:

Technically we users aren't supposed to share Kemper software between ourselves; it's specified in the EULA apparently. Kemper is happy to provide any version one requires via support ticket.