Profiler Stage - Stable enough to gig with?

• Is the Stage on 7.0.1 stable enough to gig with? 14

1. Yes (9) 64%
    2. No (5) 36%

I've been troubleshooting this past week and it hasn't crashed on me since I installed the 7.0.1 firmware and kept Rig Manager disconnected.

Just wondering if other people have had crashes in this situation or we consider it stable enough to gig with.

I have to bite the bullet to downgrade my Toaster to 6.0 or use the Stage for this weeks concerts.

Thanks!

Get a sound,
    Feel the groove,
    Make something happen.

• Mine only has experienced crashes while plugged into my laptop running Rig Manager. Once I got it out of the boxes, loaded up my studio profiles, set up my performances, I haven't had the need to plug it back in and it has been as stable as ever. No issues. :)

• I did my first gig with the Stage yesterday and during the one hour show, it got the "take a pic of this error and submit to support" message.
    During mid song, I didn't have the opportunity to take the time to get a pic, but this was with the Stage being midi controlled via DAW.
    I've used this same Reaper session to control my toaster and rack for years with no issues, so my guess is that it's something with the new firmware.
    I'm not a bit gun shy to take it back out to a show until I can go through some long rehearsals without issue.

• I had my first gig with the stage on Saturday 1 PM-4 PM and it was flawless. Absolutely loving this thing.

The only issue I have noticed is sometimes getting into "profiler" mode is a tad wonky pressing both buttons simultaneously.

• I did my first gig with the Stage yesterday and during the one hour show, it got the "take a pic of this error and submit to support" message.
    During mid song, I didn't have the opportunity to take the time to get a pic, but this was with the Stage being midi controlled via DAW.

That's just what I didn't want to hear, but thank you for sharing. =O

So did you have to reboot mid-show or did it just show that message without crashing?

It could be midi related. I've read in another thread that this code was rewritten because of the new FX management in OS7.

You didn't have RM connected as well on the DAW laptop?

Get a sound,
    Feel the groove,
    Make something happen.

• Hello ,

I m a new Kemper Stage user...before Kemper I had Ax8...last Saturday I have a first Gig outside on 37 degrees...The Kemper Stage works as a tank....I have at home a few freezing issue but just because the Rig Manager was connected to Stage.....I m still learning some things ,but so far I m very pleased...last 14 days I m on the machine from 5-8 hours every day....and after 7 hours on the Gig at 37 degrees...Thats the real working test.....I have to say to Kemper guys Thumbs up :)

For the end of my discussion I d like to say hello to all existing members...So far I have learned so much from you guys...Its quite a jump from Fractal to Kemper.Thank you and see you soon :)

• Hello ,

I m a new Kemper Stage user...before Kemper I had Ax8...last Saturday I have a first Gig outside on 37 degrees...The Kemper Stage works as a tank....I have at home a few freezing issue but just because the Rig Manager was connected to Stage.....I m still learning some things ,but so far I m very pleased...last 14 days I m on the machine from 5-8 hours every day....and after 7 hours on the Gig at 37 degrees...Thats the real working test.....I have to say to Kemper guys Thumbs up :)

For the end of my discussion I d like to say hello to all existing members...So far I have learned so much from you guys...Its quite a jump from Fractal to Kemper.Thank you and see you soon :)

Any issues with noise from "monitor out" or the Stage randomly turning off after 20 mins?