Kemper Stage Electrical Noise Issue

• I'm currently on 7.01 update. Upon unplugging the USB from my computer the profiler began to make really weird electrical noises that respond to physically touching the instrument cable sending signal to my computer interface. These noises are not present when using XLR outputs, only 1/4" main and monitor. I have tried changing the power source and swapping cables etc. But the problem doesn't go away. Oddly enough the problem is fixed when plugging the USB back in to the computer. Ground lift does not help, and before this all started, it sounded fine without ground lift.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• My problem is different.

When I switch off the unit, a white noise come out from the Stage...

AxeFx3+FC12

Gibson Les Paul, ES335, ES175

Fender Tele, Am Strats

• unclemar It does seem like the USB is grounding the signal, but it's odd to me that this issue was not present at all until one instance of removing the USB while rig manager was connected. It was capable of sending a clean signal without the USB and now it's not. I'm baffled lol.

djidoe I also have this issue.

I have contacted support about it, still waiting for a response but maybe timo has an idea what this could be.

• I have the same problem.. except mine picks up radio stations when I touch the jack plugs.. does it with or without usb

tried ground lifts.. but no change.. noise comes out of monitor outs and main outs including xlr out

this is my third kemper.. never had any problems with the toaster or the rack version..

• I didnt notice anything wrong with it when I first got it,

this seemed to appear after I updated it..

I also have a problem with rig manager disconnecting.. and I have to restart the stage, to get rig manager to connect.

• I didnt notice anything wrong with it when I first got it,

this seemed to appear after I updated it..

I also have a problem with rig manager disconnecting.. and I have to restart the stage, to get rig manager to connect.

The random crashing RM is something I notice too after updating the Stage.

• @G String I can touch basically anything on the back of the unit and it will cause buzzing and radio signal interference. I emailed support about this issue but have not heard anything back yet. I'm wondering if this is a hardware or firmware issue. Is support looking further into this issue? Would really appreciate an update on the matter, I need to know whether I have a faulty unit that needs to be exchanged with another or if it can be fixed via firmware update. Thanks

which ones?

Edited once, last by Malak144 ().

• Man, I am in the same boat! No response from support via the form. Tried to call support in Germany (during hours), and it just gives a message about open hours and hangs up. I am hopeful a firmware update will fix, but it sounds like a grounding issue of some kind.

Every company makes mistakes, and I am a Kemper fan. However, paying a premium for hardware at least deserves some type of communication about the issue.

• i also have the issue.. white noise after turned off.. getting louder n louder after all, even if i unplug the power cable, the noise is still there but it changes the noise, when i unplug the jack from Kemper.. the noise was gone..

i have no problem with my power rack until today,

so i return my Stage and got a refund from local dealer..

hope Kemper can solve it as soon as possible