Kemper Stage Electrical Noise Issue

• Mine has the same problem, it worked fine the first evening and then this same noise started the second evening. I've been waiting 22 days for a fix, and I haven't heard from support for 16 days now so I'm kind of frustrated.

Edited once, last by timowens ().

• Sure seems like a ground issue.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• timowens I just checked your current ticket and our support staff has responded to each of your emails. Please check your spam folder.

We have forwarded your case to the service team in Denver. They will contact you on Monday.

Thanks for checking on my support case, I have checked my spam and junk folders and I can't find any replies to my last three emails. I do appreciate you looking into this and look forward to hearing from the Denver team.

• timowens I just checked your current ticket and our support staff has responded to each of your emails. Please check your spam folder.

We have forwarded your case to the service team in Denver. They will contact you on Monday.

Thanks for checking on my support case, I have checked my spam and junk folders and I can't find any replies to my last three emails. I do appreciate you looking into this and look forward to hearing from the Denver team.

Update: The communication breakdown was fixed, my unit was replaced in record time and the replacement works like a charm :thumbup:

• Having a similar issue. Just emailed support.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

My Spam folder has nothing from Kemper.

I got my replacement from American Musical Supply today. After Kemper responded to my email last Tuesday October 8th, a week after I sent it, because of a "long weekend", I responded twice that evening and sent links to my videos. They have still not responded since. Anyway, the new unit is quiet, but so was the last one for the first 20 days. I just got this pop-up on my computer and it seems a little vague:

"Something went wrong. Some items in PROFILER are damaged. To resolve this issue, turn PROFILER off. Wait for 10 seconds and choose Browse mode while holding the Rig button for at least 30 seconds. PROFILER will boot and attempt to repair the items in question."

This is exactly what it says. By leaving out where to power it up again, it leaves it a guessing game. So I've tried everything. Holding the buttons for over 30 seconds to see if it boots up. Holding the buttons WHILE I turn it on. Pressing them AFTER I turn it on. Holding down rig THEN pressing browse. I'm not getting any reboot/repair process happening. My patience is growing thin.

Any suggestions for how this reboot is supposed to work?

• Hello everyone. Found this thread while searching for answers. I too have him noise. I am going out of the L main out to my Bose mixing board. It is driving me crazy. Sounds like this may be something that may require a new unit??

https://www.youtube.com/@PeterDunbar

Hi, my name is Peter Dunbar a singer, songwriter and musician from the Green Mountain state of Vermont. I will be doing videos of all kinds such as experiences, live and (HD) recorded covers and originals. My (HD) stuff will most likely feature the VoiceLive 3 Extreme.. I may also throw in a gear review now and again. Thanks for stopping by and thanks in advance for hitting the subscribe button!

• my kemper stage was sent back to kemper for repair..

kemper paid for shipping both ways and was a very speedy repair and return.

first class service!

no more ground issues at present:):):)

• Same thing here. Lots of humming, RF noise and static pops. The unit will even lightly shock me sometimes when I touch it. Definitely not right, but submitted a support ticket so hoping Kemper can take care of me.

• Same thing here. Lots of humming, RF noise and static pops. The unit will even lightly shock me sometimes when I touch it. Definitely not right, but submitted a support ticket so hoping Kemper can take care of me.

They should take care of it. Mine went through AMS where I bought it from and the new unit has been perfect ever since.

• Hello everyone. Found this thread while searching for answers. I too have him noise. I am going out of the L main out to my Bose mixing board. It is driving me crazy. Sounds like this may be something that may require a new unit??

I swapped mine through AMS where I bought it and the new unit has been perfect ever since.