Power rack not responding with cabinet

• Hi guys,pls bare with me since I’m kind of a noob.

This December I’ll have my power rack for 7 years, about four years ago give or take there was a power issue and I sent it back to Sweetwater for repair.

Prior to that I was using it as a head with a real cabinet. When I got it back from repair} I was using it with Powered monitors tracking guitar in my little home studio and that’s where it’s been ever since until the other day I wanted to plug it in to my cabinet ( years since I’ve done it).....

There is no sound coming from the speaker chairman at all, when I reached out on the Facebook Kemper page A couple guys responded with the screenshot After pressing the output tab scroll to page 7 where there’s an option to turn on the power amp inside the unit. I do not have a page 7 as I only have up to page 6 without turning on the power option.

Not sure what to do and it’s fine when using my powered monitors but will not work with the real speaker cabinet.

I’m wondering if Sweetwater did something wrong and forgot to plug something in ?

Anyone?

Thanks for hearing me out!:(

Richb

It's all about the tone!

• Yes of course like I was saying I used to use it as a head with a 2x12 cab when I first bought it years ago.

I’ll send a ticket although it is out of warranty .

Richb

It's all about the tone!

• Yes of course like I was saying I used to use it as a head with a 2x12 cab when I first bought it years ago.

it wasn’t that daft a question. You’d be amazed how many people either a) say my power hear/rack isn’t driving my cabinet only yo find out it isn’t a power head or b) have a power head/rack and plug into monitor out instead of speaker out then wonder why they can’t drive a 4x12 ?

That would make them almost as stupid as me given how many times I’ve plugger my guitar into the headphone out and wondered why I wasn’t getting any sound ?

• it wasn’t that daft a question. You’d be amazed how many people either a) say my power hear/rack isn’t driving my cabinet only yo find out it isn’t a power head or b) have a power head/rack and plug into monitor out instead of speaker out then wonder why they can’t drive a 4x12 ?

That would make them almost as stupid as me given how many times I’ve plugger my guitar into the headphone out and wondered why I wasn’t getting any sound ?

8|Lol

It's all about the tone!

• Start with the basics...

You have a powered rack?

You are using a speaker cable from the Speaker out to a cab?

You are saying there is no menu page with the power amp setting? What software version are you on (not that it should make any difference)

Are you getting any sound or just low sound?

Are your volumes linked ( unlink them for now)?