Need Help Setting Up My Kemper with Reaper!

• Sorry, I know I should be over at the Reaper forums, but I'm still waiting for the admins to activate my account so I can post.

Anyway, I'm playing around with different DAWs right now and coming from Studio One, Reaper's interface is a bit lacking and isn't as straight forward as S1. I'm connected via S/PDIF if that helps. If there's anyone out that can help I would really appreciate it.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

DAW: Studio One 4.5 Artist Interface: Presonus Studio 1810c Monitors: Yamaha HS50M Guitars: BC Rich Warbeast NJ w/ EMG 81/85/Schecter C-1 Hellraiser w/ EMG 81/Sustainiac/Takamine EG530SC Acoustic-Electric Bass: BC Rich Beast Recording Amp: Kemper Profiler Drums: Roland TD-17KVX (connected as stereo audio device) PC: Asus Rampage V Edition 10, i7 6850K OC'd to 4.30Ghz, Corsair Vengeance 32GB RAM, EVGA GTX 1080 x2 in SLI, Corsair AX1500i PSU

• Maybe this'll help...

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.