New Kemper User - Stage - Convince me?!

• I have waited 7 years after I was listening first time to a Kemper. I loved the perfectly cloned sound of the amps and the idea of getting profiles unlimited in the future. However unfinished features, like Performance mode during this time, and the unclear information about a foot controller made me buy a real amp and a multi effect instead...

7 years later... profiler stage is a really cheaper possibility, great profiles are available, e.g. from mbritt and taf, cool delays and reverbs have been added, the old units are still supported with each new SW, the market for used kempers is either empty or high priced... so I decided to go for the kemper stage.

What shall I say:

- I am smiling all day

- closing my eyes I can really "feel" the amps (sometimes think I can smell it)

- reopening my eyes I find some visitors listening open mouthed

- dialing in a good (not a perfectly resambling) sound for a song takes me <10 mins

- but my fingers are sometimes hurting, because I am playing more/longer than before

And I feel like I have not seen 0.1% of what this thing is able to do.

If this thing won't break (and actually, I am not afraid regarding everything what I heard about the toaster), I'll be happiest man alive because of my little kemper. :D

Anybody, who wants to buy a multi effect and an amp from me? Guess I am in the wrong forum, here. ;)

Kemper Stage