Profiler Stage issues

• I am having several issues with the Stage. When trying to audition performances with rig manager (by double clicking a local performance that is stored in rig manager) the effects that were active in the previous performance stay there and the effects and settings for the performance I am trying to audition do not load. Also, I have a toaster that I plan to edit performances with, then run a backup from the toaster and restore that backup to the Stage unit to use live. It is just easier and more convenient to leave the toaster on my desk and edit from it. The problem I am having is when I restore the backup from the toaster to the stage, some of the performances don't have the same effects and settings that I saved to them on the toaster unit. I've tried backing up and restoring several times and this problem continues. It's not every performance. Some of them load correctly, but some of them are missing effects or have different effects and settings. Also, my Stage unit has frozen up several times and I have had to cycle the power on it to get it back working. Anyone know what could be causing any of these issues or has anyone had the same problems as me?