I played a Fractal, Helix, and Kemper back to back last night...

• No worries. I lean on your authority for all things Kemper. Just curious.

Brother, that would be a big mistake! =O Very kind of you to say that 'though.

Oh, and I'm sorry I called you Bob; got you confused with Bob Cooper (Bobcooperproducer). :S

• Are you surprised to find pro-Kemper shared experiences on a Kemper forum? I wasn't trying to ruffle any feathers. Follow whatever inspires you.

Sorry, I don't understand the meaning of your comment in connection to mine - I guess there is none. Anyway, yes, after having gone from HD500 to Axe FX II, to AX8, to Helix to Kemper, myself, I also love my Kempers most and from time to time I become cultish myself about it. Sometimes I pray to Christoph and I am sure he is listening.

Better have it and not need it, than need it and not have it! - Michael Angelo Batio

Edited 2 times, last by Alienator ().

• The cab section of the profiler does use IR's. In fact, it requires them, among other methods. You can capture the cab section of the profiler as an IR and use it in other modelers, however.

• Oh, how I love these cultish threads. YES! KEMPER FOREVER! ^^^^^^

Its not a cultish if its true. 8)

If you use FRFR the benefit of a merged profile is that the cabinet is totally separated in the profile.

For my edification only... ;) Kemper/Axe-FX III/ Quad Cortex user

• Its not a cultish if its

it is :). And it is ok to get emotional about the things we love. We love our Kempers. And it is ok to be kidding about our own exaggerations, sometimes.

Better have it and not need it, than need it and not have it! - Michael Angelo Batio