Road Report... Fly dates NZ - Rack Unit and Remote only

• Been a Kemper user for nearly 3 years and I regularly visit this great forum.

Anyway, I took the leap of faith of doing some dates with my blues band in NZ relying on the house wedge setups only for stage volume

It was a testament to the Kemper that with various PA, sound companies, different environments, etc, that it shone through. Consistent, stable, reliable, great tone...

All of this had me thinking that "powered FRFR response is actually pretty consistent with modern PA gear" - wrong...!

On the last gig I encountered an AMAZING bin I'd never seen before so I thought I'd share...

Beautiful "feel", tons of power, excellent frequency response, solid, well built.... It's probably close to the ultimate full response wedge.

Meet the DAS Audio Stage 15A.... A mere $A4K (cough) but sounds better than a DXR10.

It's an absolute cracker of a bin..

Go well all in Kemper-land...

[Blocked Image: https://www.edwardssound.com.au/imagecache/pi_2_300278_6.jpg]

• I'm not sure as I haven't had a DXR15 in a gig setting but I suspect that the construction of the DXR15 and DXR10 are similar to the extent that the freq response would be relatively similar (and if anything maybe the 10 would perhaps be "tighter")

I had the Dr Z train wreck factory profile up and running on the DAS audio on this gig and it was bigger than 10 bears.... whoa!!

It might have been just the combination of a number of factors that lead to this: room, stage resonance (and it has a fair sized footprint) but it was one of those 1 in 100 gigs where the sound is PERFECT... (and don't we all long for those moments).

Now if it was only less expensive it would be a "take my money" moment....