These are the guidelines you've received before you've confirmed your Kemper account.
About the Kemper Amps forums
These Forums are provided to provide a place to discuss all aspects of Kemper Amps products, as well as music performance/ production in general. We are proud to provide an open forum where opinions can be exchanged freely in an intelligent, level-headed discourse . A constructive attitude keeps the forum informative and enjoyable for all. Conversations are expected to remain friendly or at a minimum, courteous. Please use common sense and treat other people as you would expect to be treated yourself . Please also keep in mind that some forum members may not be native speakers of English.
If you are unfamiliar with the conduct expected in an upstanding online community, please consider reading the following article on netiquette:
IMPORTANT: Also, please remember that this is NOT a tech support forum. We love to help but chances are that our support team doesn't read every post and therefore every question asked. If you experience technical problems, please contact our tech support team by e-mail or through the following web form: http://www.kemper-amps.com/contact
By participating in the forums, you agree not to
- Disregard our policy that conduct must be courteous and friendly
- Post any material that is knowingly false or aimed to disrupt the operation of the forums in any way
- Post any material that violates or infringes anyones intellectual property rights (copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, patents, or other).
- Post any material that is hateful, defamatory, racist, violent, harassing, profane, slanderous, or otherwise objectionable or violative of any other forum user's privacy
- Use the Forums to post any content that you do not have a right to transmit, or which contains malicious, destructive, harmful or invasive computer code of any kind
- Post identical topics across multiple threads or forums (cross-posting)
- Advertise or sell commercial products or services of any kind, without explicit prior permission. Private sales must be limited to musical instruments and must only be advertised in the private sales section.
- Reply off-topic (see netiquette above)
- Create usernames that wrongfully impersonate existing people or organisations, or that are offensive in any way
- Use excessive formatting to artificially increase attention for individual threads, e.g. ALL CAPS or overly large images.
- Use more than one forum account, or conduct any other misleading usage of forum identities
- Send messages specifically designed to inflame controversy or exert pressure on us
- Violate any applicable law
You are responsible for the information or material you put on the Forum. Postings that fall under any of these criteria might be edited or deleted by forum administrators or moderators without further notice. Kemper GmbH also reserves the right to disable the account of members who repeatedly violate the forum rules without prior warning.
Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL KEMPER GMBH BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGE WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION DAMAGES RELATING TO LOST REVENUES OR PROFITS, LOST DATA, WORK STOPPAGE, COMPUTER FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION) RESULTING FROM OR IN ANY WAY RELATED TO THE USE OF ANY MATERIALS POSTED ON OR MADE AVAILABLE IN THE FORUMS OR ANY OTHER WEB SITE TO WHICH A LINK IS PROVIDED, EVEN IF KEMPER GMBH HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES AND REGARDLESS OF THE LEGAL THEORY ON WHICH SUCH DAMAGES ARE BASED.
Yes, that was a lot of CAPS! Nevertheless, enjoy being here