Clean rig vs Performance with effects?

• Hi, I was wondering if it would be more useful to only have 'clean' Rigs saved on the profiler and then use the Performances to put every needed effect on rigs in different slots...

Since it saves a copy of the rig in the performance, that might be a clean way to work?

No 'distraction' while listening and choosing the clean rig, and then as needed the extra added effects will only be saved in that slot...

So far I have been creating rigs with effects, but then when they are in the performances' slots I tend to adjust settings anyhow and the sound in the slot differs from the original...

How are you guys with longer Kemper experience approaching that???

I love being versatile....

Kemper profiler toaster, Variax guitar, variax bass and variax nylon Acoustic. softsynths and pearl drumkit/roland TD20. Composing and singing for my band Whitecave (also on facebook, spotify, apple music etc)

• The fact that you can have a ,,locked" status for a rig with all FX switched off gives you the freedom to store rigs as you please.

Choose a clean rig and lock its switched off FX or choose a rig with your favorite delay and reverb switched on and lock it, there are no limits how you can use it according to your personal workflow.

Personally I agree about performances being the place where I finetune FX for a specific purpose (mostly a song).