Remote protective cover?

• Would be great to have some kind of transparent cover for the remote to protect it from rain and liquids. I'm surprised it hasn't been developed. Any ideas? I've tried plastic wrap but it's messy.

Rik

Kemper toaster >Kemper remote> 2 x Alto TS310 powered speakers Furman M-8XAR

• Hey rik777, If you measured the dimensions of the Remote and contact a local seamstress, they could certainly make one for you at a reasonable cost. I have considered the same thing to keep dust off of mine when not in use.

If you plan to use the Remote with the cover on, then I suggest the seamstress use a lighter/flexible gauge plastic to operate the footswitches easier.

Or if this is just for temporary use, you may be able to locate poly bags approx. 12" x 24" that would slip over the entire remote. fwiw, I usually carry the lawn/leaf type bags to cover my gear if rain is imminent.

• Hey rik777, If you measured the dimensions of the Remote and contact a local seamstress, they could certainly make one for you at a reasonable cost. I have considered the same thing to keep dust off of mine when not in use.

If you plan to use the Remote with the cover on, then I suggest the seamstress use a lighter/flexible gauge plastic to operate the footswitches easier.

Or if this is just for temporary use, you may be able to locate poly bags approx. 12" x 24" that would slip over the entire remote. fwiw, I usually carry the lawn/leaf type bags to cover my gear if rain is imminent.

BobWalters thank you very much for the suggestion. That sounds like a good idea. Will check it out.

Rik

Kemper toaster >Kemper remote> 2 x Alto TS310 powered speakers Furman M-8XAR