Power Amps for Stereo with PowerRack Head

• So I just got the PowerRack head recently. It only has a mono out from the power amp and i would like to be able to run true stereo to get a wider sound especially with modulation effects. It seems as if I need to use the right/left outputs in the back of the amp and then run that into an external power amp that has stereo outputs. If this is the case maybe I should of bought the non power head but since I have it so if I do need an external Power amp what are my best options to work with the Kemper?

Thanks HT

Equipment junky always on the hunt chasing tone. Engl Powerball 2, MT15PRS, PRS Custom 24, PRS Tremonti, PRS McCarthy, Ibanez JS2410

• Lots of choices out there... but if I find myself in that position I might look at the Seymour Duncan Powerstage 700. Cool...Can I assume my understanding is correct on the ability to run stereo from this head? What kind of speakers are you using?

Equipment junky always on the hunt chasing tone. Engl Powerball 2, MT15PRS, PRS Custom 24, PRS Tremonti, PRS McCarthy, Ibanez JS2410

• Yup, it's a stereo amp, and it uses the same Icepower modules that the Kemper does.

I'm using powered speakers right now with my unpowered Toaster... XiTone MBritt, or Bose L1, or Yamaha DXR10.

Wanting to wait and see what the Kemper Kone brings.

• Wow the SD700 has some output! Was looking to maybe run two 2x12 cabs..... just read up on the Kemper Kone.....wonder how far out is that and will it be offered as cab or just the speakers

• Wow the SD700 has some output! Was looking to maybe run two 2x12 cabs..... just read up on the Kemper Kone.....wonder how far out is that and will it be offered as cab or just the speakers

They said originally that there would be passive cabs. Also they said we could get raw speakers to put in the cabs of our choice.

I'd like to try one in my MBritt, and in my 2x12

• Maybe someone from Kemper can jump in on an update! From the sounds of it there not close!

• Good to know there on point. Another question I have just for clarification;

If I come out of the back of the Kemper using the MAIN OUTPUT (with XLR plugs) I can go directly into a Steinburg USB Interface and into my mac similar to how i have been using it as a mic. This is for home recording stuff. If I decide to get a Power Amp do I come out of the same outputs of the Kemper for further amplification?

Also I assume that at this point I can have full stereo effect for recordings just not for running through two external cabs WITHOUT the external amp....

Thanks

• Since you already have power for 1 channel in your powered kpa, why not use the return of a combo for the second channel? Youd probably need one with a MV after the return.

Or swap for a nonpowered and check the stereo amps from camplifier.