Kemper Profiles Sound Different Since Recent Update

• I’ve recently updated my Kemper to get the new reverbs. Unfortunately all of my profiles now sound different. There seems to be more mix of reverb on each profile than before, a wetter sound. Also when I was switching between profiles it was turning on all the FX slots I had available on. Anyone else had this issue?

• I’ve recently updated my Kemper to get the new reverbs. Unfortunately all of my profiles now sound different. There seems to be more mix of reverb on each profile than before, a wetter sound. Also when I was switching between profiles it was turning on all the FX slots I had available on. Anyone else had this issue?

The balance between delay and reverb has been moved into the rig menu with 7.0.

Please check its values.

• The balance between delay and reverb has been moved into the rig menu with 7.0.

Please check its values.

This isn’t really balance between the two but series parallel routing Ingolf. However, it does make a considerable difference to the apparent levels for some reason. On many of my rigs (almost of the Tone Junkie ones for example) the default is +58 which really dilutes the reverb effect. If I put it back to 0 the apparent level of reverb increases significantly. I wouldn’t expect this to happen as a result of routing but I’m going to have to do some systematic trouble shooting to figure it out properly.

• This isn’t really balance between the two but series parallel routing Ingolf. However, it does make a considerable difference to the apparent levels for some reason. On many of my rigs (almost of the Tone Junkie ones for example) the default is +58 which really dilutes the reverb effect. If I put it back to 0 the apparent level of reverb increases significantly. I wouldn’t expect this to happen as a result of routing but I’m going to have to do some systematic trouble shooting to figure it out properly.

Of course you’re right, Alan.

The series/parallel routing can make for a perceived dysbalance though which could be the cause for the OP's "sounds different" perception. ;)