Just did OS 7 and browsing crashes,,,

• Got this unit new a couple weeks ago. Right out of the box while browsing it would crash.... just using some computer intuition I noticed the version number and looked it up off the Kemper site and it was wayyyyyyyy behind. It was a version 5.X. After doing it everything worked perfect.

Today I finally got around to connecting with Rig Manager which upon hook up provided a message to get the new 7.0 release...so I did....now it blows up the same way as before while browsing.. I don't remember the exact version but I downloaded it just over an hour ago so assume its current...

What's the best means to figure this out?

Thanks

Equipment junky always on the hunt chasing tone. Engl Powerball 2, MT15PRS, PRS Custom 24, PRS Tremonti, PRS McCarthy, Ibanez JS2410

• Try this;

1. Download OS7 and re-install it via usb stick (don't use Rig Manager) into the back of the Kemper.

2. Switch Kemper to "Performance" mode.

3. Connect Kemper to PC via USB and start Rig Manager.

4. Let Rig Manager find all the profiles in your Kemper. Don't mess with it until it's finished doing this.

Good luck.

• wells that's what I did from the start. Downloaded the new OS after a fresh format of the flash drive. Loaded successfully then hooked up USB to laptop where I have RIG MANAGER. It found everything and transferred all the files from the amp. I also pulled in 40 new profiles which seemed to have loaded properly.... and I let it do its own thing until it was done..

Equipment junky always on the hunt chasing tone. Engl Powerball 2, MT15PRS, PRS Custom 24, PRS Tremonti, PRS McCarthy, Ibanez JS2410

• 1) Reset to KAOS 6.

2) Wait for KAOS8 and the editor while playing guitar.

3) Install KAOS8.

If you downgrade back to KAOS 6 what happens with RIG MANAGER? I only did the 7.0 update as it said I couldn't use RM if I didn't..