Camplifier 290 speaker impedance

• I use the brick version with a Marshall 1936V. It has 16 ohm speakers, so the output in stereo is too low for band practise. But mono is glorious. No lack of punch or volume, and my ears give up before the brick and cab. :D

• I use the brick version with a Marshall 1936V. It has 16 ohm speakers, so the output in stereo is too low for band practise. But mono is glorious. No lack of punch or volume, and my ears give up before the brick and cab. :D

Nice!

Do you find yourself needing to crank the output on the Kemper, almost max to get band volume?

I do.

I need to try a different speaker methinks. I've been trying 8ohm.

• Yeah, I don’t know. I’ll check on practise tomorrow where I put the volume. I know it’s high, but not max. (Haha, no help there)

But given the fact that the other guitar player is playing a Engl Powerball II with matching 4x12, I think the brick and 1936 is doing quite well, actually. ;)

• Yeah, I don’t know. I’ll check on practise tomorrow where I put the volume. I know it’s high, but not max. (Haha, no help there)

But given the fact that the other guitar player is playing a Engl Powerball II with matching 4x12, I think the brick and 1936 is doing quite well, actually. ;)

Thanks, would be good to know.

Cheers