Multiple Parallel Path Request

• I just purchased a Kemper Stage and it is my first experience with a Kemper, and I have a rather noob question regarding the parallel path option.

Is it possible to select where along the signal chain you can insert a parallel path and is it possible to have multiple parallel paths? This is a possibility with my Boss ES8 and is awesome for creating stereo sends, running reverb/delay in parallel instead of series, and blending OD/distortion pedals for wicked tones. This is an amazing tool for me as both a guitarist and a bassist.

My current understanding is that the Kemper seems to create a DI signal, which I don't always want, from the input, splitting the signal through FX slots A and B, then merging at the output with the other FX, amp and cab signal chain.

I would very much like to know if the option of merging the parallel path BEFORE the amp, or creating a parallel path AFTER the amp/cab section is possible or if such an option is being planned for release.

The Kemper suits all my needs as a guitarist, but so far seems really lacking for signal routing options for bassists. Maybe demanding bassists were an after thought, or maybe more experimental routing options were never thought of. The main reason I bought the stage was to have a simpler, all-in-one live solution with the benefits of doubling as a bass and guitar amp/cab system for recording. However, if the signal routing option isn't available, I may as well keep using the Boss ES8 and my pedals live.

• Your understanding of parallel path is correct. The parallel path is a fixed routing that can’t be changed.

However your, question about parallel/series for delay and reverb is slightly different. There is a control in the Rig menu that lets you control Parallel/Series mix for the delay and reverb FX blocks (although you can put any effect you like in those two blocks now).