Can't get Wah to work Help

• No, you have it back to front. The Switch is TS and the pedal is TRS. If the Mission video said otherwise then they mad a mistake and didn’t notice. TRS is definitely the pedal.

You are 100 % correct now the switch works properly but still no wah. Tried reprogramming my morph pedal to wah same thing nothing, I know this pedal functions because it works for Morph. It's a bummer because Wah is one "Effect " I like to use occasionally.

• OK. let's go back to the beginning and trouble shoot it from there.

The pedal works for Morph so is working as a pedal when TRS is connected to pedal and TS to switch.

On KPA System Menu:

Pedal 3 is set to Mono Switch and Switch Tip = Stomp A on/off?

That is exactly how mine is set up exctept I use my wah in stomp B with a compressor in Stomp A.

Pedal 4 is set to Pedal Type 1 Function = Wah Pedal?

The only difference is that I need to set mine to Pedal Type 2 of the taper is all wrong but you can decide which works best for you once you have the wah working.

If those are your settings then you have the first stage set correctly.

Next, if you move the pedal does the Calibrate Line move? if not there is a problem with the pedal or TRS Cable. If yes then we know the pedal is working properly (remember to calibrate it properly at this point) and we can start narrowing down which settings need changed in your KPA.

Do you have any of the shared functions ticked on Sytem Menu Page 5/18? i.e. Morph Pedal>Wah etc ?