Please Release a small 4 button "Stage Stomp"

• I have everything with my Kemper stages now. But this wish of a more modular approach pops up regularly. I don't know how many would need such a Kemper format...

Why 4 and not 3 or 5 switches?

Better have it and not need it, than need it and not have it! - Michael Angelo Batio

• Line 6 gets it, why not Kemper?

Basically, I assume, because Kemper GmbH is a tiny little village company in Germany compared to mighty and big Y A M A H A to which Line6 belongs. I don't think Kemper GmbH have the man power to react to customer's wishes within months. Even Line6 itself is older and much bigger than Kemper. Yes, a pocket rig player only for the "Amp" sounds nice, I own the HX Stomp and know what you mean (I assembled and disassembled a board around it because modelling sucks imho). Now I have built another small board around the Amp1 from Thomas Blug. The Amp1 is designed to blow minds. It does successfully. Would a pocket profile player make sense? For some, maybe. Not for me at this point... I highly recommend the Amp1 for pedalboard guys like (?) you if not only best sound but also a small form factor is important. My personal digital dream was fulfilled with the stage (I was complaining for at least a year but then... suddenly it popped into existence 8o).

Better have it and not need it, than need it and not have it! - Michael Angelo Batio

Edited 3 times, last by Alienator ().

• Well... Fractal is not a gigantic corporation, either. They are releasing the FM3.

And Headrush have the Gigboard.

And line 6, the Hx Stomp.

Atomic Amps have the Amplifirebox.

It looks like the market is going this direction. Ok; Fractal discontinued the AX8 (I'm sure it's a matter of time they release a big one again), but almost every brand is having 2 sizes in their modelers. Why shouldn't Kemper go that way? It would (will) be welcome.

I'd like to have the little one for rehearsals, and the big one for the road.

And a lot of people don't need so many footswitches and won't get the big one just because of the size. They'd love a little version.

• And as for fractal: When they announce new units you just wait for years, literally. And when you receive them decades later you play them for one year until they announce something new. So better stay calm, imho, until you can actually deliver stuff.

• Rayosytruenos I think HeadRush is similar to Line6 though i. That they are part of a massive company (inMusic) who own brands Like Akai and the team that work on it are the Avid team so it’s not really a small independent company like Kemper.

Atomic might be a fair comparison though.

I know. I just said Fractal is not a gigantic corporation. Anyway, they all have the big one and the little.

In the case of Atomic, they seem to have all possible sizes and some very respected FRFRs :)

• And as for fractal: When they announce new units you just wait for years, literally. And when you receive them decades later you play them for one year until they announce something new. So better stay calm, imho, until you can actually deliver stuff.

That's true (a little exaggerated, but I get your point).

Anyway it doesn't change what I wanted to say: it's possible, and would be welcome, that Kemper joins the mid/little footprint all in one podalboard market.

• Actually I personally like the fact that Kemper is not such a big company and that they are vfery much focused on their work around the profiler and a very limited portfolio of versions of it. It still is a unique product, nothing similar out there in that special kind. I think it is not so easy to address bigger market with low profile versions of such a unique product without getting in some risks around quality, reputation and challenges with the company's resources.

• I just went to the Feature Requests section to ask for the same thing. A small profiler player would absolutely destroy the market in a positive way for Kemper. They have a serious chance to evolve the way musicians use the technical capabilities available now a days.

When the HX stomp came out I bought it without hesitation. The footprint is ridiculous small and i'm impressed by the way it can sound, but every time I use it I just miss the detail and immense refined sound of the Kemper, and I just mean pure amp sound. On top of that they totally ace'd(is that a word? not a native speaker) the delay and reverb update. Can you imagine having all that in a small pedal format? It would be insane. By the way is it even possible hardware wise? I have zero knowledge of the technical aspect of amp modeling so maybe I'm dreaming of the impossible :p Anyway, a very big +1!

• :/

Stopm Profiler plus HX Stomp = the smallest best sounding digital all in one rig in history of humanity?

:/

• I am just programming my Morningstar MC6 for the Kemper. Everything works if you put in a little Effort - 6 Switches you can Programm to function like 12, and the thing is tiny an even runs of a small USB Powerbank for more than 12 hours. My tipp for sth small.