Polyphonic tuning mode

• The app works just fine, but I just don't find I tune more than one string at a time. Now I have an Evertune bridge and it is even less important.

Evertune is great. No hassle with tuning. I will probably sell a guitar and buy another evertune equipped guitar.

Think for yourself, or others will think for you wihout thinking of you

Henry David Thoreau

• This would be fantastic. I have a polytune unit on my board and I do use the polyphonic feature extensively. When I tune my guitar, at the beginning of the rehearsal or gig, I do it note by note, but in the middle of rehearsal or gig, I play all strings to check tuning and I go straight to the out of tune string. I do it very often and saves me a lot of time. I don't think it would be that difficult to implement. Maybe there is a matter of patents, who knows.

• Hey guys of Kemper!

You're doing such a great job and this forum is a nice thing to have a voice.

It would be great, if we get a polytune tuner.

I use different guitars life and miss my polytune, because its so fast to controll the tuning.

Thank you

• As the only thread capable of spelling "polyphonic" correctly this is the only one I can personally endorse.

:D

Kemper PowerRack |Kemper Stage| Rivera 4x12 V30 cab | Yamaha DXR10 pair | UA Apollo Twin Duo | Adam A7X | Cubase DAW
    Fender Telecaster 62 re-issue chambered mahogany | Kramer! (1988 or so...) | Gibson Les Paul R7 | Fender Stratocaster HBS-1 Classic Relic Custom Shop | LTD EC-1000 Evertune | 1988 Desert Yellow JEM

• Evertune is great. No hassle with tuning. I will probably sell a guitar and buy another evertune equipped guitar.

I'm also really interested in getting an Evertune equipped guitar :) its such a SICK technology and I'm stoked that it even exists!

Not having to deal with tuning is such a time saver and would hopefully make my workflow less interrupted and more productive ^^

Who am I kidding? I'm sure I'll ALWAYS find ways to get distracted lolol:D but hopefully that'll save me some time overall !

• +1

For polyphonic tuning.

Had the Hardwire HT-6 on my previous pedalboard (pre Kemper). Great to strum all 6 strings for a quick check of the tuning.
    If playing one string only, the tuner switch to 1 string mode. It’s the same with my TC-Electronics Polytune clip on used when not plugged in.
    Doing the tuning in 6 string mode is however not precise enough.

Kristian

Gibson Les Paul Std Brimstone, Fender American Elite Stratocaster, Gibson Blueshawk, Yamaha APX5, Epiphone 335 Dot
    Kemper Head & Remote, RedSound powered cab, Line6 Relay G10, TC Helicon VoiceLive 3