Morph Reset

• I never used the Morph-feature until now.

But now it's necessary for a specific song. I use a Powered Rack-Profiler with Remote and 2 Mission Engineering pedals for Morphing and Wah.

I'm in Performance mode and the programming of Morphing was really simple. I chose Slot 1 and pushed the Mission-Pedal completely down and adjusted the Sound to my taste (it was higher volume, a bit of gain and slight tweaks of the amplifier-EQs), after that I saved the Settings in Slot 1 and the Slot 1-upper-LED on the remote showed that a morphed Sound was stored.

After a while I wanted to delete this morph-sound, but didn't know any more which parameter-changes I had done. The Manual doesn't help much because it only says to reset the morphed Parameter.

Is there a way to delete the complete Morph Sound from Slot 1 but gaining the original Sound (with Pedal up)?

• A few things spring to mind

First, you can check which parameters have been assigned to morphing as they will have a little M beside them. To manually remove then turn the knob to beyond the point where the morphed setting is set then back down to zero.

In the rig menu there is also a soft button to clear all morphing for that rig or individual modules.

• A few things spring to mind

First, you can check which parameters have been assigned to morphing as they will have a little M beside them. To manually remove then turn the knob to beyond the point where the morphed setting is set then back down to zero.

In the rig menu there is also a soft button to clear all morphing for that rig or individual modules.

Thanks a lot for your Reply. I will give it a try but as I remember I tried the rig menu soft button without a result. I will retry.

Does also the upper LED-light disappear when cleared ?

• I should work. I've just double checked on mine.

If you mean the upper LED on the Remote then no. It shows you are in morphed state but if there are no parameters assigned then morphed state and base state are the same. It would seem sensible for the morph LED to only light up if there is actually something assigned though.