More ticking noise!

• ;(

I thought I was fine after 10 days of waiting. I have mounted my new exchanged stage to my new all in one pedalboard already because the switches work perfectly and now I am expierienceing this same TICKING ISSUE like here:

Ticking Noise On Stage.

Please say, that this is only a software thing, I am getting gradually mad. I don´t want to unmount, send back, wait again only for maybe getting a stage that works.

Better have it and not need it, than need it and not have it! - Michael Angelo Batio

Edited once, last by Alienator ().

• What I have found out now is that with my unit the ticking noise seems to occur only when I put an FX loop (distortion in my case) into the chain - which I do lot and I do not want to stop doing it. Performances that come stock with the unit don´t seem to produce this ticking noise. But when I insert an FX loop into those the ticking starts again.

Hardware again? Software? The external units work perfectly in the loop of my Kemper Head (powered) without ticking noises.

Better have it and not need it, than need it and not have it! - Michael Angelo Batio

• It is a software issue that is already being worked on.

As a temporary workaround please do not use the FX loop in conjunction with hi gain rigs to avoid the issue.

First let me ask: when do you guys sleep ^^? Thanks so much for the reply, this really calms things down. I'm afraid I've already opened a S.T. I'm sorry.

Edited once, last by Alienator ().