What will we be whining about once the editor ships, 7.0 is in full release and the Kone arrives.

• Quote from Ruefus
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Quote from PhilUK84 It's been said he didn't want the off topic stuff continued and the comment replied to, and you guys are still commenting and replying to it.

Let's move on before the thread gets closed.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wonder what we’ll whine about once the editor ships, 7.0 is in full release and the Kone arrives.?

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry, but I couldn`t resist...

Hope this is the right division to make a Thread like this. I Did not know, how to bring a quote into another Thread, hope I did not violate any Rules.

And to Topic`: I think Kemper GmbH will surprise us with some new ideas, we don+t know, how much we need them by now, but we will await their arrive impatiently as always.

Ah, and, of course, better drives, better FX and what do you all think???

• And to Topic`: I think Kemper GmbH will surprise us with some new ideas, we don+t know, how much we need them by now, but we will await their arrive impatiently as always.

i’ve been saying that for a while. People are talking about relatively minor improvements as being necessary and they can’t understand why Kemper won’t update X,Y or Z to keep up with Fractal or Lin6 etc etc.i don’t see CK having any interest in minor incremental “improvements” to a system he considers close to perfect already. Instead I think he is more likely to be thinking of the next quantum leap that us mere mortals don’t even know we need ?

• i’ve been saying that for a while. People are talking about relatively minor improvements as being necessary and they can’t understand why Kemper won’t update X,Y or Z to keep up with Fractal or Lin6 etc etc.i don’t see CK having any interest in minor incremental “improvements” to a system he considers close to perfect already. Instead I think he is more likely to be thinking of the next quantum leap that us mere mortals don’t even know we need ?

Yes!!!

But sometimes others seem to know what I need better then me...

Noone expected e.g. morphing, and now, the majority won´t live without, some of us (including myself8o) would wish to have even a second morph pedal...

• There’s always more, the ability to profile preamp + post amp distortion together would be one. Also the ability to profile a rooms reverb along with the rest of the profile.

Then there’s being able to profile those few amps that for some reason you can’t currently (I think a couple of Mesa amps had difficulty).

Dual amps is another.

And stomp fx... endless amounts of stomp fx and routing options. Distortions, feedback sim etc.

• The KPA has become a highly complex system..I only hope after all the 7.x upgrade package everything will stay stable,reliable and all bugs & glitches will be sorted out in a few months before we leave the beta-zone and get a workable release.

This is all I want for the future..(plus a really great acoustic SIM,new/better OD/Dist pedals,and a more "analogue /vintagesounding" Octaver)..:)

I have said it before..dual amps and pre/post gain staging will not satisfy most of the guys who believe now that these will bring them to "higher levels" within the sound universe..actually most guys will tweak themselves to death and the disappointment about the result will be huge..