What will we be whining about once the editor ships, 7.0 is in full release and the Kone arrives.

• Duplicate preset names.

Kemper PowerRack |Kemper Stage| Rivera 4x12 V30 cab | Yamaha DXR10 pair | UA Apollo Twin Duo | Adam A7X | Cubase DAW
    Fender Telecaster 62 re-issue chambered mahogany | Kramer! (1988 or so...) | Gibson Les Paul R7 | Fender Stratocaster HBS-1 Classic Relic Custom Shop | LTD EC-1000 Evertune | 1988 Desert Yellow JEM

• I also hope the really great acoustic SIM will simulate a resonater style guitar in addition ...:D

Oh..yeah..please..some nice parameters like "resonator","sympathic strings","double string" ,"Nylon"and also some "fretless" style of sound like some synth players have (triple play)..that would be nice..and crazy..:S;)

• Loooooooooonger mono delay.

Option to save current Rig in a Performance as the default Rig enabled when recalling that Performance. So, basically on recalling a performance, the correct Rig is instantly ready to play no matter what number it was from 1-5.

So, if Rig 3 of the performance is the first sound in your song, when recalling that performance, it will be on Rig 3 already.

• I am currently whining about the fact that 7.0 is in fact not in release for my Kemper rack, only for the newborn Stage. It's like having a younger brother all over again. Whatever is different about the two has created a really unfavorable situation where my stuff used to be primary, and now it feels kinda secondary, and I'm just a human so that gives me some feels. I'll get over it for sure, but the way I see it, they should strive to have one uniform release date for both products, and I only say that because the Stage isn't meant to compete with or absolve the ol' Kemper, it's just a new form factor. It is supposed to be the same product. The Kemper is like a hot girl, it can get away with being a female dog, because everyone wants to get in on it anyway. That being said, this doesn't feel great to me.

Edited once, last by Preacher ().

• I am currently whining about the fact that 7.0 is in fact not in release for my Kemper rack, only for the newborn Stage. It's like having a younger brother all over again. Whatever is different about the two has created a really unfavorable situation where my stuff used to be primary, and now it feels kinda secondary, and I'm just a human so that gives me some feels. I'll get over it for sure, but the way I see it, they should strive to have one uniform release date for both products, and I only say that because the Stage isn't meant to compete with or absolve the ol' Kemper, it's just a new form factor. It is supposed to be the same product. The Kemper is like a hot girl, it can get away with being a female dog, because everyone wants to get in on it anyway. That being said, this doesn't feel great to me.

I would suspect this is the aim, but they needed a release to release the stage..they may still be separate releases but in sync...like windows and mac versions of a release...I am of course only speculating..

By all the bugs it seems to only be "release level" in name for the Stage. Can't release new hardware with beta software after all. I personally expect future releases to be in sync between the units.

Edit: and on topic: screen quality, tap tempo, midi over usb, direct profiles and the power amp.