Rig Collection - 27/04/2013 - Update - RIg Pack!

• I can see this was a lot of work. Thank you for putting the time into doing this. Your work has saved hundreds of hours for members.

If you keep this up you should setup a subscription service and charge a couple of bucks to compensate you for your time. I know I would pay $5 a year for this. As time goes by there will only be more profiles made. Many/most will not be worth bothering with. To have profiles filtered for quality will be worth it.

Anyways.... thanks for the hard work.

USMC7312

MY GEAR:
    Taylor T5 Koa, Taylor SBS1, Fender Select Koa Telecaster | PRS SE 50 w/ 2x12 Cab | Kemper Profiling Amp | 2x Tannoy 601a Monitors

• I can see this was a lot of work. Thank you for putting the time into doing this. Your work has saved hundreds of hours for members.

If you keep this up you should setup a subscription service and charge a couple of bucks to compensate you for your time. I know I would pay $5 a year for this. As time goes by there will only be more profiles made. Many/most will not be worth bothering with. To have profiles filtered for quality will be worth it.

Anyways.... thanks for the hard work.

Thank you man, i really appreciate your words.
    But don't worry, i think that Kemper will offer us a more precise rig exchange, so there will be no need of this :thumbup:

• Excellent job, however as the files are so small, how about an Genre/Artist folder too. I know next to nothing about makes of amp, and presented with a monster list is daunting to say the least, if only to know what some amps are. Sounds searchable by Genre/Artist would be incredibly useful to me and others I'm sure, I don't know if it's a valid idea but I find it's what I'm needing, thanks for your time so far.

• Excellent job, however as the files are so small, how about an Genre/Artist folder too. I know next to nothing about makes of amp, and presented with a monster list is daunting to say the least, if only to know what some amps are. Sounds searchable by Genre/Artist would be incredibly useful to me and others I'm sure, I don't know if it's a valid idea but I find it's what I'm needing, thanks for your time so far.

Hi man, i know that it would be a great idea, but i'd need to check each single profile and choose which Genre/artist are they suitable. It would take a long time and the final results would be too influenced ny my personal taste and by my ignorance in music styles.
    I think that the Brand/Amp suits better: you know your reference artist, so you look for the amp they use, and check the profiles.
    Then you can make all the experimentations you need 8)

• Hi buddies: i made an update to the first page.
    A new member of this community (even if he still doesn't own a KPA) called GuyTarero made an unbelievable job by creating an XLS file with almost all the infos about the profile, including profiler, cab, amp, mic, etc, etc.

Thank you GuyTarero!

• i'd need to check each single profile and choose which Genre/artist are they suitable

...and that will change dramatically with a different guitar/player. Schneidas was at my place heavy shredding with rigs I normally use for Fusion/Jazzy soloing...with my guitar as well 8o 8o ! split-coil not engaged and volume all the way up: that was enough to transform a smooth medium gain rig in some Prog rock stuff...

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff