Several problems... due to version!

• For the Head/Rack there are perfectly stable release versions available, so no reason to use a beta version in critical applications.

Yes, there are! BUT NO NEW STABLE versions to where pop up messages refer like in Rig Manager. That was the only reason I updated my OS because of RM. I wonder where you have seen a new stable version...!

Wish I had never done that! I'm back now to my OLD OS now and only that one works fine.

• Yes, there are! BUT NO NEW STABLE versions to where pop up messages refer like in Rig Manager. That was the only reason I updated my OS because of RM. I wonder where you have seen a new stable version...!

Wish I had never done that! I'm back now to my OLD OS now and only that one works fine.

sounds as if you have installed the beta version of Rig Manager which needs a beta version of the PROFILER OS if you want to use it with a PROFILER head or rack. Simply install the 2.1.76 release version of Rig Manager which works with the 6.0 release version of the OS.

• Hi Kemper Support #1,

Thank you for your reaction.

I don't know if I understand correctly what you mean here.

After downgrading my profiler to the previous O.S release for my Powerhead (6.0.0.) everything now works fine again, including my Rig Manager which has version V2.3.9.14935. ( is this the right combination?)

Or should I downgrade my Rig Manager version now too to 2.1.76, for (mayby) even better communication with my Profiler which now is operating under 6.0.0.

• I think the situation regarding the Stage is a bit different and not directly comparable to the Head/Rack versions.

For the Head/Rack there are perfectly stable release versions available, so no reason to use a beta version in critical applications.

So, what about the Stage? Which one do you recommend to be stable enough to gig with?

• Go for 7.0.5

I am on 7.05

I update to every latest version as there is nothing to lose really because there is not a completely stable version yet. Had another freeze today. No rig manager connected just changing performances with the up/down switches. Yes, I have a ticket open.

Still loving the Stage though.

• Amazing-according to our developers the 2.3 version of the Rig Manager requires a 7 version of the PROFILER OS. The correct combination for your application is 6.0 Release and 2.1.76 RM release.

• Amazing-according to our developers the 2.3 version of the Rig Manager requires a 7 version of the PROFILER OS. The correct combination for your application is 6.0 Release and 2.1.76 RM release.

What's happening here...? So my Rig Manager which has version V2.3.9.14935 should not suppose to be working under OS 6.0.0 ? But it does though. Do I understand this right and should I still downgrade R.M.?