flashing screen when adjusting master volume

• hi

bought a stage today and its totally amazing but i am wondering if this is a problem. when i am in the browse rigs and turn the master volume up and down the screen is blink slightly

doesnt seem to happen when i am in the main rig and adjust the volume. anybody have this issue i am on the july firmware maybe i should update or is the kemper stage faulty

thankyou

• this is definitely not a hardware problem of your unit. you can change the contrast of the display a bit and see if it's still visible. furthermore you can be assured that it has absolutely no influence on the guitar sound :)

• I get a slight flickering of the screen too when adjusting settings in a rig. Always makes me think it is going to freeze or stop working when it happens. Also had the whole screen turn off when working one day but I can’t remember what caused that. I think either pressing the return button or maybe selecting another rig made it come back on. Not noticed the blackout screen happen since though.

The flickering worries me though. Feels like it does not have enough power. The IEC mains lead is definitely firmly in its socket.