Stage Freezes When Using Aux In for Audio

• Every time I try to play along to tracks by connecting audio to the Aux In connections, my Stage freezes up and needs to be manually shut down and restarted. I also initially had problems with the footswitches, but they are working fine now. I filled out an online support form weeks ago when it first happened (it's happened 9 times thus far), and never heard back - I filled out another form today, so we'll see if I hear anything back. Has anyone had this issue, or, can someone connect to their Aux In if you haven't tried it yet and see if you have the same issue?

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• It's not their emails - the quarantine is on your side. I don't blame your email provider though. It's becoming an ever increasing nightmare trying to deal with spam/phishing mail.

I hope (and expect) you'll get your issue sorted ASAP. Never nice to have trouble with expensive new things.