Volume pedal acts as a morph pedal not volume pedal for dynamics from presets

• I have a question regarding a number of presets I uploaded from rig exchange on a VBM Brian May guitar tone. Why does my volume pedal in that preset does not act as a complete volume pedal. Whenever I have it down to heel position and gradually go halfway, the volume gap goes loud quickly. It acts almost as a morph pedal . If I want to play at low volumes, it does not give the normal attenuation on what a master volume does if I need to turn down on some songs at lower volumes. Can anyone please help me solve this problem?

• I have a question regarding a number of presets I uploaded from rig exchange on a VBM Brian May guitar tone. Why does my volume pedal in that preset does not act as a complete volume pedal. Whenever I have it down to heel position and gradually go halfway, the volume gap goes loud quickly. It acts almost as a morph pedal . If I want to play at low volumes, it does not give the normal attenuation on what a master volume does if I need to turn down on some songs at lower volumes. Can anyone please help me solve this problem?

Check the pedal position and pedal range in the rig menu.