Can you fit the remote in the Kemper bag ?

• Ordered the Thoman Kemper bag last week after calling them and they told me the remote would fit in the bags front pocket ('cause that's what it's there for' he said)... the bag just arrived and there is no way to fit the remote in that thing ... so now gotta send it back and wanted to get the official bag, however Thomann says that also doesn't fit the remote.

so i came across this video:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

so it seems that works ... is that a hack and does it not fit in the front pocket ? cause you know it seems like that's kinda 'what it's there for' :D

so what's the deal here ?

-------------------------------------------------------

free you mind and your ass will follow …

• I also have the Kemper bag and put the remote on top of my toaster. However, be advised that it just fits, with exactly zero room to spare. You also have to put it in carefully, work the zipper around the corners, etc. I could easily see someone in too much of a hurry tearing the bag up trying to jam it in. Once it's in though, it's a snug fit so nothing's going to rattle around

I put my wireless in one side pocket, the short audio cable (and spare) along with the wireless power cable in the other. I just put a towel (hey, it's a tough universe out there!) in the front pouch. I have the network cable & spare, power cords for the toaster and DXR10 and audio cable, which is too much to try to jam into the front pouch, so I just use another small shoulder bag for cables.

Overall it makes for a very small footprint pack for the toaster and remote. I really like it.

Kemper remote -> Powered toaster -> Yamaha DXR-10

• you can , but it wont last forever :)

You may be right, not sure.

I've had mine for maybe 2 years now, and I got it used. I'm packing/unpacking the toaster and remote twice a week, and have done that for the whole two years so far.

I bought it from a guy who was an occasional gigger like me.

So it's had 4 years or so of that occasional gigging and practice.

No issues so far for me. But... I'm not playing out 4 - 5 times a week either, nor am I flying with it.

YMMV.

• ok cool, will send back the Tbag today and order the green one. They also have a separate bag for the remote but for both it'l come close to the original bags price. I really only need it for one occasion at the moment but it'l be cool to just have one bag for everything.

thx !!!

-------------------------------------------------------

free you mind and your ass will follow …