7.0.5 Public Beta for Head and Rack versions

• reinstall from your backup, that you should have made before ANY updates.

• Without wishing to come over all pedantic... can't we have these announcements in the "Announcements From Kemper" thread and made sticky? This announcement has already been knocked off the top of the sub folder, and I don't update via RM, but via USB when the 'announcements' are made! Admittedly I don't upgrade until the Beta is approved to full release, but would appreciate knowing from a 'sticky' when that happens?

The full releases have always been announced in the "Announcements from Kemper" section, Shaun, and nothing has changed in that regard AFAIK.

G String's announcement here in this thread looked like a full release and in fact is so for the Stage unit, but in the cases of the Rack and Toaster, it's still a beta and is a separate download from here.

• Reinstalled backup without any effort:(

Cry Baby Slash Classic Wah -> KPA -> main to FOH ->KRK6 -> Monitor out DXR10 -> EXP DVP3 -> Remote: Guitars: Slash Gibson Les Paul Custom Shop - James Tyler Variax JTV59 - Epiphone Les Paul with EMG 81 - Furch GN2 Nylon -> Maybach Lester 60 -> Kemper Powered Cab -/ Focusrite Scarlett

• if you copy the "Toaster" rig in question to a folder in Rig Manager and then over to your Stage, what happens then?

Hi G String. I have never used any folders in RM.

RM I only use to import or export rigs.

Is it possible to copy rigs from my Kpa in RM to a new folder? I thought you can only copy performances to a new folder.

Could you Please advise step by step how you do that? :)

I use Browser mode on both my KPA and Stage because I like the display much more,

because of large Rig names and you can see on/off status for all effects blocks which I prefer.

In Performance mode (Display layout B) its hard just to see the for rig names in the small blocks.

Kemper Stage, KPA head, Remote, JH Audio Lola IEM, Shure PSM 900 wireless System, L-Acoustics 108P active FRFR monitor.

• Yes, you can copy rigs from the KPA into a folder within RM. I suggest you start by just trying some things. Do a backup first, of course. And there is a RM doc.

Go for it now. The future is promised to no one. - Wayne Dyer

• if you copy the "Toaster" rig in question to a folder in Rig Manager and then over to your Stage, what happens then?

Hi G String. I have made a folder in the RM Local library, and copied rigs from my Toaster.

If I connect the Stage to RM I can copy files from local library made with the toaster.

What I can't do with the toaster or the Stage in RM2.3.10 is: File> Import rigs.

Then I get a error. ( it will only accept .krig files not .kipr files.

In the old RM OS6 with the Toaster I can go til: File> Import rigs and everything works ok.

So for me it seems to be a bug in Rig Manager 2.3.10 in combination with OS 7.0.6.

Kemper Stage, KPA head, Remote, JH Audio Lola IEM, Shure PSM 900 wireless System, L-Acoustics 108P active FRFR monitor.

Edited once, last by Boogiem ().