How to make something to add / edit cabinet in the master out did not affect the sound in the monitor out?

• Hello!
    I created a profile preamp EGNATER MODULAR (although it does not matter what), without the power amplifier and the cabinet, that is, line out preamp was plugged directly into the return KPA. Then I connected the KPA through the monitor out of power MARSHALL EL34 100/100 and further into the cabinet MARSHALL. Of course in the master section of the function "CAB OFF" for the monitor out has been activated. That is cabinet on the monitor out is turned off. The sound was very good, exactly the same as if I turned my amp EGNATER!
    Then I sent a signal from the master out in the mixer at FOH. Activated the module "CAB" section STACK, chose the cabinet model and was very pleased with the sound! The sound in the PA was just wonderful! BUT!! Sound in MARSHALL has changed and became very bad!
    Question - how to make something to add / edit cabinet in the master out did not affect the sound in the monitor out?
    It is very important because the guitarist wants to hear the original sound in the cabinet, without any changes.

• Hello!
    I created a profile preamp EGNATER MODULAR (although it does not matter what), without the power amplifier and the cabinet, that is, line out preamp was plugged directly into the return KPA. Then I connected the KPA through the monitor out of power MARSHALL EL34 100/100 and further into the cabinet MARSHALL. Of course in the master section of the function "CAB OFF" for the monitor out has been activated. That is cabinet on the monitor out is turned off. The sound was very good, exactly the same as if I turned my amp EGNATER!
    Then I sent a signal from the master out in the mixer at FOH. Activated the module "CAB" section STACK, chose the cabinet model and was very pleased with the sound! The sound in the PA was just wonderful! BUT!! Sound in MARSHALL has changed and became very bad!
    Question - how to make something to add / edit cabinet in the master out did not affect the sound in the monitor out?
    It is very important because the guitarist wants to hear the original sound in the cabinet, without any changes.

This is exactly the subject of this thread:

http://www.kemper-amps.com/for…page=Thread&threadID=4547

• That BobTheDog
    I wrote:
    "Of course in the master section of the function" CAB OFF "for the
    monitor out has been activated. That is cabinet on the monitor out is
    turned off."

• Hi Jack,

Don't worry no offence was taken, thats what the wink at the end was for.

Next time I will make sure I have drunk some coffee before answering posts first thing in the morning :)

All the best

Andy