Help creating profiles (New user here)

• I am new to the Kemper, I like it so far but I am feeling a bit disappointed and frustrated as every attempt to profile my amp ends up sounding completely different as if there was too much volume coming in during the capture and the alien sounding process, I have tried with very low medium and high signal volume, as well as profiling only the amp without any pedal, with pedals, mic-pramp, mic directly to the kemper but sounds awful when try refine it just gets worse sounding, would anyone be able to help or assist here please, I wanna think I need some time and need to learn how to do this properly .

• I find that if I just stick an SM57 in front of a cab and hit profile it works first time nearly every time. i usually need to refine the sounds one pr twice to get them spot on but nothing more than that.

What are the specific issues with the way your pr Files are turning out?

Rather than taking a broad approach like with and without pedals/mic pre etc. Pick one specific signal chain and process then systematically troubleshoot from there.

If you can upload a clip of a profile that sounds bad others might be able to give better insights into how to improve it.