Cream JTA-45 Pic

• This is a picture of an amp which i have profiled.
    troynova was kind enough to tweak the profile which stays on my TOP 5 LIST.
    The Cream is an obvious JTM-45 clone, looks the same, feels the same. and with those two KT88 in the power amp section - wham!

[Blocked Image: http://www.geraldos-school-of-rock.de/bilder/cream_JTA.jpg]

:rolleyes: hope you enjoy it! look for it in the rig exchange if u want to.

My occupation: showing teenagers the many hidden secrets of the A-minor chord on the guitar.

• Hello Geraldo, I must thank you for this fantastic profile, each time I turn on my KPA I always end up with the cream JTA 45... :thumbup:

This amp has everything : every single string can be heard on open chords, you can have a warm and great clean just by turning the vol pot down. It's as good on SC than HB, very pick sensitive ... It also takes pedals really great , fuzz , wha & co.

The overdrive his fabulous and does really rely on the guitar played , the gain course reminds me of hendrix live concerts : super warm clean to atomic fuzz.

Have someone tried other cabs that could bring new territories ??

Please activate your PM.

Many Thanks again :D !

R.

• Have someone tried other cabs that could bring new territories ??

Try it with the vintage Greenback from the S Mehl rigs. Nice and gritty. For the cleaner tones you might try the Prince 10s ... :thumbup:

Go for it now. The future is promised to no one. - Wayne Dyer

• I think you mean KT66 tubes, right? ;)

• OK. I flirted with other rigs, but this thing keeps coming back at me. I have the S Mehl vintage greenbacks hooked into it and I can't believe the tone. This amp is amazing! :love:

Go for it now. The future is promised to no one. - Wayne Dyer