(solved) Rig Manager issue while previewing performances

• Sorry for the double post. I originally posted this in the OS7 public beta discussion, but realize it's better suited here.

I'm running 7.0.5.14942B and RM 2.3.10.14949. I'm having an issue where when I preview performances from RM the amps/effects don't change. For example, when I change perfrormances (by double clicking in RM) the number of active slots works (i.e. first performance has 5 slots while the next performance has 3), but the contents of the slots doesn't change. I have double checked that nothing is locked. However, after I copy a performance to my Kemper it works as expected. Is anyone else experiencing this?

• I’m on OS 6 with RM 2.1.76 and also have a lot of sync issues with RM. Changing something on the Kemper is not reflecting on RM, and vice-versa. Sometimes it works, sometimes not. For example, I almost never can rename a slot in RM and have it reflected on the Kemper. In general, I’m finding it to be a nightmare to edit performances using RM, I do almost everything on the Kemper. These bugs suck so much, sometimes I feel like I’m using Windows 95 and dealing with a ton of bullshit...

• Rigmanager doesnt work anymore after update? doesnt sync
    Ive got the latest versions installed of both, when double clicking rigs in RM my Profiler doesnt react anymore and i can't preview rigs
    Dont know how to solve this
    profiler 7.0.9.15094
    RM 2.3.14. 15126

windows 10

Edited 2 times, last by Dorrus ().