Is there a way to force RM to sync with Rig Exchange when it's already open?

• Hey kids,

I just came across this issue where someone posted that they uploaded several new patches to the Rig Exchange, yet I couldn't see them in Rig Manager (2.1.76). Once I closed RM and reopened it, the sync of RE happened and I could see the newly uploaded patches. Is there a way to actually FORCE RM to sync with RE while it's open, or do I need to close and re-open it every time I want that to happen?

Thanks,

Jeffro

Shred 'til yer dead,

Jeff in Houston

• I agree it has issues, but I'm using the beta so expect a bit of that...however, sycning between RM and the Profiler is really bad now, for me, I have to start and restart RM to get it to see the new order of performances etc. Sometimes it works, but in general I would caution against editing anything in the RM and expecting it to stick on the profiler especially with performances (primarily with in my experience) including the order of the performances, rig slot order and names etc.

I'm updating as I type so hopefully will work better, I notice they are updating frequently right now so maybe that's in response to these issues.

• I just came across this issue where someone posted that they uploaded several new patches to the Rig Exchange, yet I couldn't see them in Rig Manager (2.1.76). Once I closed RM and reopened it, the sync of RE happened and I could see the newly uploaded patches. Is there a way to actually FORCE RM to sync with RE while it's open, or do I need to close and re-open it every time I want that to happen?

Rig Manager syncs with Rig Exchange only when you open the application. That's fully intentional.

Get in touch with Profiler online support team here