Save Performance to USB to transfer to another Kemper

• Now that I also have a Kemper Toaster in my control room as well as two Kemper Stage units, it is really annoying not having an elegant solution to just taking one performance from one unit to another.
    Also, would be so much easier if we could just export a Rig straight to USB from within a Performance without the intermediate step of having to export it to the browse pool first. Please, just have the ability to export a Rig straight to USB from Performance mode.

• Why not just store your rigs and performances in the local library then you can just bring them back to the my profiler section once the next unit is plugged in.

Because at the moment, I am staying well away from beta os and Rig Manager. Last time I used RM, it deleted some Rigs of my own amps I had already profiled. Fortunately, that time, I had them already safe in a new Performance.

Reading about a lot of corrupted Performances too due to using Rig Manager. I don’t have time to recheck the integrity of every Rig and Performance on my units just because I wanted to copy a Performance from one unit to another only to find a month later something is missing or damaged.

• Because at the moment, I am staying well away from beta os and Rig Manager. Last time I used RM, it deleted some Rigs of my own amps I had already profiled. Fortunately, that time, I had them already safe in a new Performance.

Reading about a lot of corrupted Performances too due to using Rig Manager. I don’t have time to recheck the integrity of every Rig and Performance on my units just because I wanted to copy a Performance from one unit to another only to find a month later something is missing or damaged.

OS 7.2.2 is a release version as is the 3.0.105 version of RM. Having those rigs and performances saved in local library will make resolving the issues that have popped up in previous versions. I have all of my performances saved in my local library as well as my kemper. I additionally regularly back up since I have also been bit by similar issue as well.

• OS 7.2.2 is a release version as is the 3.0.105 version of RM. Having those rigs and performances saved in local library will make resolving the issues that have popped up in previous versions. I have all of my performances saved in my local library as well as my kemper. I additionally regularly back up since I have also been bit by similar issue as well.

I do come on here everyday and read every message. I am up to date on where the OS and RM are up to and for now, it’s not quite there to be relied upon as far as the integrity of my units are concerned. All are backed to up to USB every time anything is changed on any of my units. They are then backed up to my iCloud.
    It should not need a computer to shift a Perfirmance which is the main container/holder of live and studio collections from one unit to another. My studio machine is not the same as my Stage units. Be much better if the sounds that I build in the studio that eventually end up being played live could just be transferred as a Performance via USB instead of having to export every single rig back to the browser then locate and export every single one of those from the browser to USB.
    There is everything to be gained and nothing to be lost by being able to do this independently of any computer.

• Personally I have been braving the storm on the new OS and RM front. I only have the stage so I must be on a 7.x.x OS. I have chosen to update as soon as a new OS or RM is available. I even got one before it was announced on the forum here. I am sure they will be continuing to harden the software now that the RM and the Kone are out. The only things left on the plate for now, that I know of, is the acoustic sim and the overdrives.

• Personally I have been braving the storm on the new OS and RM front. I only have the stage so I must be on a 7.x.x OS. I have chosen to update as soon as a new OS or RM is available. I even got one before it was announced on the forum here. I am sure they will be continuing to harden the software now that the RM and the Kone are out. The only things left on the plate for now, that I know of, is the acoustic sim and the overdrives.

Yes, can’t wait for the acoustic sim. The demos have been brilliant.
    Looking forward to the dust settling on the OS and RM too. ?