(SOLVED with 7.0.8) Profiler Stage freezing up

• Sold my trusty rack and got a stage some weeks ago.

I am controlling it via midi from a backing track player. No changes from my old setup that i used for years the exact same way, only now with a Stage instead of the rack. Same midi material that has worked great for me, switching rigs, automated wah-wah’s, everything.

FW 7.0.6

Last night the Profiler Stage froze up with a screen telling me to take a picture of the screen and contact support.

...Two times in an hour’s live show it froze up. Had to unplug mains cable and reboot both times :(

I’ve also noticed sound gaps when switching rigs inside performaces via midi, but no gaps when switching with the built in switches. The sound gaps affects also aux in, and not only the guitar sound. This is not in all performances, but some...

So has anything happened to Midi-code that causes the stage to crash, or would it have crashed anyway you think?

• Ok. I created a MIDI file that freezes the Profiler Stage for demonstration purposes. I guess they were able to recreate the freezes with the help of that, cause i got the message today that they are working on a fix now, and that it'll come in 7.0.8 :)

• Ok. I created a MIDI file that freezes the Profiler Stage for demonstration purposes. I guess they were able to recreate the freezes with the help of that, cause i got the message today that they are working on a fix now, and that it'll come in 7.0.8 :)

Yeah I submitted a crash screen 2 days ago and it appears they fixed it in 7.08