Old Swedish psalm heavily rearranged and using my Angelic Choir rig

• Hi,

A week ago, my son got married and in church we sang an old psalm which I think has a beautiful melody. The event was obviously very emotional and as a musican I'm very much driven by emotion. So I decided to make an arrangement of the psalm and here it is.

The pad sound in the beginning is just a guitar playing my Angelic Choir rig in the Kemper.

Hope you enjoy it!

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Cheers,

Mats N

• Mats, great tune, nicely arranged and well sounding. Thanks for sharing this and especially the emotional background. Cheers and all the best to your son (he's the one on the "about" page of your website, Christoffer?).

By the way: My son's first name is Mats as well - and that's rather rare here in Germany but we liked the name so much and my son does it as well :)

• Very nice clean and powerful tones!

If you use FRFR the benefit of a merged profile is that the cabinet is totally separated in the profile.

For my edification only... ;) Kemper/Axe-FX III/ Quad Cortex user